Since I was pregnant, I have been saying that I wanted to start a blog. I'm finally getting around to it. So, I've got some catching up to do.
Miss Priss is 6wks. old already, where did the time go? Wasn't I just pregnant, didn't we just bring her home from the hospital, wasn't I just pulling my hair out b/c I wasn't getting any sleep? The answer is YES, but it has gone by so fast. She is amazing and hubby and I can not get over the fact that we made her. May sound silly, but we are just amazed. She is perfect and I think day by day I'm getting the hang of things....I have serious respect for single mothers.
I did not realize how much my husband helps out until last week. I had a few errands to run and was attempting this on my own for the FIRST time. After all, hubby was always the one to take her to the car, snap her in, cover her with a blanket, put the diaper bag and my purse in the front seat, and open the car door for me. Now, with him at work I am attempting this alone. This may seem like a breeze to others, but I am just realizing that there are no more stops where I just run into the store and grab something. Actually having both arms accessible.
Okay, so I will NOT tell you the Wal-Mart story about how I nursed my ittybitty in the bathroom stall... while I waited for my oil to be changed .. were flushing toilets scared little Miss right out of her skin and GERMS...I swear I could see them jumping out at me..HA! What a day!
Miss Priss is 6wks. old already, where did the time go? Wasn't I just pregnant, didn't we just bring her home from the hospital, wasn't I just pulling my hair out b/c I wasn't getting any sleep? The answer is YES, but it has gone by so fast. She is amazing and hubby and I can not get over the fact that we made her. May sound silly, but we are just amazed. She is perfect and I think day by day I'm getting the hang of things....I have serious respect for single mothers.
I did not realize how much my husband helps out until last week. I had a few errands to run and was attempting this on my own for the FIRST time. After all, hubby was always the one to take her to the car, snap her in, cover her with a blanket, put the diaper bag and my purse in the front seat, and open the car door for me. Now, with him at work I am attempting this alone. This may seem like a breeze to others, but I am just realizing that there are no more stops where I just run into the store and grab something. Actually having both arms accessible.
Okay, so I will NOT tell you the Wal-Mart story about how I nursed my ittybitty in the bathroom stall... while I waited for my oil to be changed .. were flushing toilets scared little Miss right out of her skin and GERMS...I swear I could see them jumping out at me..HA! What a day!
Instead I'll post a few pictures of the happiest day of my life.....



3 comments:
Lindsay...you are SO funny. I remember those bathroom feedings like they were yesterday! I guess a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do, huh? "Girl.....you so fine!"......priceless!
Um.....what just happened????! I guess I posted a comment on your blog under your name...sorry, I had minimized it earlier when you were on my computer. Oops!
You are one hot mama! Hang it there and just soak up every minute, they do grow WAY TO FAST!!
Post a Comment