Saturday, May 17, 2008

Pictures





Last night I decided to play photographer. It was harder than I thought it would be. Miss Priss did good, considering I was twisting and turning her in every direction. She even let me put her in a basket. My main goal was to get a picture I liked enough to use on her birth announcement. I have been feeling really crafty lately and decided to attempt this myself. Resulting in the trips to Hobby Lobby, 3 days in a row! Anyhow, I got carried away last night with Snap fish and ended up printing 30 pictures with a border. Did you know the picts. are only 9cents each. Get out, that's a steal!(Thanks Missy) Now, I guess I'll have to find paper to match to print her msg. and stats on. Maybe I'll just mix match everything. After all, there isn't a wrong way to do announcements. Plus, I'm having fun with it!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love all of them but the third one is my fav!