Sunday, July 20, 2008

The bet


Next Monday the 28th is Averee's well baby 4 mo. ck up!

Tommy and I have a bet going.

The winner has to cook either breakfast, lunch, or dinner, everyday for a week.

The whole 9 yards, cook, serve, and clean the kitchen.

Gosh, I hope I win! I love to cook and I'm always the one in the kitchen, but wouldn't it be nice to kick up my feet and get waited on for a week.

Ok, so I guess your wondering what the bet is about, huh?

We have both guessed what we think Missy-pooh will weigh in at.

Tommy says 15.7 lb

I said 16.5 lb


I'm kind of going off the fact that she was 9.4 at birth, then 13.5 at the 2mo. ck up.....gaining 4 lb in 2 mos.


So guys what do you think...?????

Who is the winner going to be???


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I say 15.5, do I get breakfast in bed if I win? Gosh, that would be nice.....

missy said...

Woah, woah, woah! Is this the same "Tommy" that incenerates chicken? Maybe you should let him win! :)

Melissa said...

Thats a great deal.... u better win :) i say 16.03 random!! Good luck...