Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I hate you Circuit City!!!

T.V. went out
called Circuity City
scheduled for a repair man to come out 2 days later
repair man arrived
needed to send off 2 parts
going to take 1- 2 weeks
week 1 passed
started calling to check the status of our parts
they are being worked on
they are being worked on
they are being worked on
week 2
repair man comes to install new parts
YAY
Sorry but we must have missed this
this part is bad also
must send it off
it will take 1-2 weeks
week 1 passed
started calling
managers
store directors
corporate office
control center in Virginia where the part is being rebuilt
get a phone call
your part is taking a little longer to be rebuilt, should be shipped in 2 weeks
GIVE ME A BREAK
5 weeks

Dear DVR,
I love you, I need you, I miss you.
Will you ever come back into my life?
Patiently waiting,
Lindsay

Finally the store director agreed to exchange the t.v.
we paid the difference
t.v. will be delivered in 1 day
t.v. arrived today
Circuit City man hooked it up
Thank you Mister..Have a good day!

Oh wait sir, the t.v. isn't picking up any channels
that's ok, quick fix
call cable company, have them reset the cable box
will be up and running in 15 min. tops

Hello Time Warner Cable
WHAT........
you can't fix it
you need to schedule an appt for a tech to come to my house
of course you do
FRI BETWEEN 11-2
Great!



HIT LIST
Circuit City
Time Warner Cable

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You are to funny!! I love the play by play!!

missy said...

I'm in stitches!!!! Seriously....I think a little pee came out. I'm.Just.Saying.
What a terrific life we lead.

Andréa said...

Holy mother that sucks