Not sure way A wanted to wake every hour last night
I know it could be a number of things
1) over stimulation from the past 4 busy days
2) growth spurt
3) teething
All I know is I'm exhausted and now she's wide awake! Ha, welcome to motherhood!
So, I was reading how at around 6 mos. that they start to recognize that you walk away....well I'm convinced little missy has discovered this already. She watches me walk out of the room and cries. BUT as soon as I come back, or she hears my voice, she smiles.
Coincidence?
Maybe?
Hard to get anything done?
Completely!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note...
Hubby called yesterday, from work, to inform me he wouldn't be home for dinner. BOO! Needless to say, I put all the goodies I was going to prepare back in the ole ice box! And cooked some boring pasta with spinach and garlic for myself. Which I ate 3 hours later....cold! This of course has nothing to do with a 4mo. old...wink wink!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I did however find sometime to...
Feel free to take a look
http://squishytushydiapercakes.blogspot.com/
My mind is constantly racing about things I can make to add to this page, some of which will require a little extra $$$ and time...definitely time! Does ANYONE have any ideas, anything you would purchase without hesitation for a new mommy-to-be or a nursery? Feel free to let me know. I'm open to suggestions!!!
__________________________________________________________________
Imagine this
your late for school
you can't find a place to park
you spot a place under a tree
not really a parking place
but it will do
because you have a test today
you cant' miss it
it's a major part of your grade
Not to worry, you made it
all because you found
front row parking (per say)
Now walking to the car
which intern isn't your car at all
you borrowed it today
to find that
that damn tree you parked under
has fallen
on the car
the entire car
Now, dear brother I ask
what will mom say
about her new car???
The Floaters
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment