We're back, after a much needed mini vacation. We headed to meet some family 1/2 way, since they had not met A yet. We went to Little Missouri Falls, we visited, we took pictures, we swam, we ate, we had a wonderful time! Miss A did really good in the car 5+ hours. A and I rode with my parents, which is always fun b/c Nana has little zip lock bags of treats, fruit&veggies and some yummy cookies. Hubby and Uncle C followed us b/c we brought Bishop(our dog), and I would have been in the worst mood in town, if I had to deal with him pawing at the window wanting to stick his head out every 5 seconds. Not to mention the fact, that he thinks he's a lap dog and will crawl over you without warning. Stresses me out just thinking about it! Back to the peaceful ride with Nana & Papaw....We all needed to get away for a few days, plus we booked some cabins on the lake that we will stay in next summer. They were beautiful and I can't wait to go back.
Well, after I started this post I realized all the good pictures of the vacation are on my Dads camera. So here are a few of Miss Priss, well, because I take 900 pictures of her everyday. Oh and thanks Dad for the new 4GB memory stick....maybe now I'll stop cursing since I won't see "memory card full " so often!!
Her new favorite thing to do......blow raspberries!!!
Watching the waterfall!!!
Cooling off in the car, while Daddy stopped to swim with Bishop in Lake Texoma.
It was 105.....I'm ready for sweaters & scarves!!!
2 comments:
Thats great that you all got to get a way for a bit!! I need another one of those little mini breaks!!
I can't wait till the cooler weather gets here too!! Looks like Averee had a great time on the trip! Glad to here it went well and that you guys are back.
Post a Comment