Monday, August 11, 2008

Goodbye pretty sheet!!!

So, while I was pregnant I carried around this picture of the bedding that I wanted, in my purse. I showed everyone!! However, like I said before, I thought I needed so many pieces, diaper stacker, comforter, etc. So, I decided against what my heart was set on.......Until now!


I was in Babies-R-Us last week and I saw it........... I fell in love all over again, just like when I waddled around the store with it on several occasions while I was pregnant, so torn on what to do, what to get, oh the unneeded stresses of a first time mommy.

So, I went home and pleaded with hubby about how I reallllllly wanted it and I would sell the other one I bought.


This weekend we had hubby's family in town Fri and Sat. I suggested we make a trip to babies-r-us, I needed a toy for a b-day party anyway, and maybe, just maybe, there will be a swirly set left........

OH BABY there it is
and there is only 1 left...(sad face)...



finally he gave in and to our surprise when we took it to the register
it was on sale...Whoo-hoo what a deal!!



Now back in the bags you go old (but still new) set. I will try to find you a good home where some little family will take good care of you.


Dear Set,
I will miss you beautiful pink and brown sheet, but I just didn't 100% love your bumper pad....so you had to GO! You will be missed!!! I did give you a chance though, I tried to match you with the new set and let you stay but you didn't look so hot together. I am sorry!

Love, me

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I have to say I loved the old sheet... but i love the new bedding !! you are spoiled :) and so is baby averee!!

missy said...

I DO remember! And what a good deal, too. It was meant to be. It's so pretty (the new one) and I'm sure you will find a good and respectable home for the other. ;)