So, the in-laws are coming to town
and I should be cleaning like a mad woman right about now.
Instead I'm enjoying the silence in the room,
A's taking a nap,
all the animals are outside,
my phone is on vibrate,
and I have a HUGE glass of ice cold water.
Do you ever have so many things to do, that you don't even know where to start?
laundry is piled to the sky
dishes are dirty...in the dishwasher, but dirty
bathroom needs a good scrubbin' from top to bottom
a vacuum and sweep would be greatly appreciated by the floor
the dog needs a bath...workout in itself..he weighs like 90 lbs.
paid bills need to be filed, there making a nice little nest on the desk
birthday present needs to be bought
goodness sakes!!!!
Somebody tell me to get on the BALL!
:)
The Floaters
5 days ago



2 comments:
Get your butt in gear!! jk... sit back and relax, its quiet and you need some rest :) take advantage of it, really!!
A million thank yous for today! It makes me happy that you allow my dog to lick your daughter's toes....it makes me look less crazy! I think if you made G a diaper wreath with a "pink" sippy cup attached for his bday, he wouldn't mind...HAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment