Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend Shanannigans!

My husband is a H.U.G.E Cowboys fan!

He is so happy during Football Season, it's like a holiday to him, makes him have a kid in a candy store grin!

He recently purchased some tickets for us for a few games. Yay!!

Now, he's in school full time, works full time, I still haven't returned to work since Miss Priss was born, let's not forget his eBay addiction, pays all the bills, buys her everything under the sun, we eat out and where I'm going with this is ummm....

our washer broke and we needed a new one, contemplated a used one, but what if it had a marker man too, read Aug. 24th blog for more on the marker man.


So, basically hubby made a hu-mun-go sacrifice,

we sold a pair of our tickets for a new washer(that has a hand wash cycle) super excited about that.


If you had any idea what kind of sports nut I was talking about here folks,
then maybe,


just maybe,


you would understand why when he proposed selling the tickets to me,

I almost had a heart attack. HolyMolyRolyPoly!!

Sell the tickets?

The Boys vs Rival Redskins?

Okay, I'll put them on Craigslist!

Now if you've never heard of Craigslist, it's only the BIGGEST on-line garage sale EVER!


Seriously, people

In the past few days I have sold

Cowboy tickets

Bassinet

Graco swing

Aquarium swing

baby sling

clothes

and a

diaper cake

Good job me! And you can do it too...with a little work!

Back to the Cowboy tickets...

Anyway, so I have had to deal with a pretty fussy baby for the past few days since we sold the tickets.
Yes, I am referring to my husband, when I say fussy baby! Now, if I could just come up with some tickets to that game . However, I don't see that happening. Unless, anyone has a hook-up..holla at a sista! :)

Okay, next subject....

MissyPooh has started saying BA-ba-bababa, which sometimes sounds like mamama-dadada pretty much all day long! It's so amazing how every single day she is doing something new, something that makes me tear up and stop dead in my tracks and think, Wow, that's my baby, she grew in my tummy, and she is LOVELY!!

What else fun and exciting went on at our house over the past few days your wondering.....

a)Hubby surprised me with a pretty hooter hider!Now, I'll never be without one. Thanks, help mommy hide the tatas!

b)I took on a little project for my neighbor, friend, teacher...and it's going to be CUTECUTE!picture of the finished product to follow

c)added another computer to the household a few days ago...so NICE...no fussin' over who's on-line... and we went wireless. We have been missing out, and I'm lovin' it!!!

d)got a tv stand..it's still in the dang box..tried bribery..didn't work. Waiting patiently for it's assembly.

e)made a cheese ball....de-lish, if I don't say so myself,


normally only made at Thanksgiving & Christmas, but that's what happens when hubby & I go in the grocery store hungry.


and that sums it up for our lil family!!



And as always...


I'll leave you with some pictures of Miss Missy-pooh !

New favorite.....


mmmm
sweet potato!!



No comments: