All these expressions, she is full of them, making a mere 1,000 a day, at least.
Everyone has always told me I make a million expressions, and maybe I do, but did she really inherit something like that. One did say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
But really, isn't an expression so wonderful? I mean come on, no words required and it's understood. I think it's amazing. Take a smile for example, it's recognized around the world as a friendly gesture. Done everyday without much thought. I personally smile at EVERYONE, really I do. Take it as you may, I look at it like maybe that's all that someone needed was a friendly smile. Try it! It is said to be contagious! :)
Moving right along,
my little munchkin is sitting up, still a little wobbly, but definitely by the end of this month she will be on her own. It's just one thing after another!
Then, she decided to roll all across the floor. She wouldn't stop, I watched in amazement, then I wondered how long she has been capable of such burrito rolling techniques. Maybe weeks, I just don't put her on the floor, I hold her, or she's in the swing, exersaucer, or doorway jumper.



2 comments:
It is exciting how quickly they grow and change, but SUPER sad. I keep telling Emmy to stop growing... she isn't listening!!
Hello Hello! It sounds like motherhood fits ou well. I'm a self-proclaimed blogging slacker, but it's still fun. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment