Hubby is either at work or school, and when he's not, he is tired or studying...none of which give me as much as a 1 minute time out. Please someone put ME in time out!
I was gone with my Mom the other day running an errand.......
There was milk pumped and frozen...ready to be heated and placed in a bottle! Fine except she wouldn't take the bottle....flat refused, Hubby tried, my Dad tried, I tried when I got home...NO LUCK! (I feel your pain Lisa!) She apparently cried the whole time I was gone! OH baby, what am I going to do with you.
First, what am I going to do with your Daddy. He, for some unknown reason, can't get a diaper under your bottom before you tinkle all over the place. Yes, I have told him to put a diaper down before taking the other off. Never listens! So, this morning...thank you dear for changing Miss Priss diaper so that i could stay in bed a few extra minutes...BUT no thank you for leaving the pee pee stained changing pad cover with the blanket that you apparently used to try and clean it up with for me to see!! Ugh! Deep breath!
So, today I felt like I was going to pull out all my hair, which wouldn't be so bad since I need my roots done anyway!
Most of the time I try to work on things while la beebe is asleep. However, sometimes her naps may last 20 minutes. Resulting in ....well, laundry piled to the the top of The Texas Giant at Six Flags, both clean and dirty!!!
SO.....
Tonight I decided to tan...20 minutes of silence and relaxation. I had been frustrated all day and just wanted some time to think. I got in the car, rolled down the windows and let the wind knot my hair to high heavens (so unlike me)! I sang to Nirvana, Smells like Teen Spirit(really), and really didn't care who heard. I was in my pj's, because I have had them on all day. I apparently lasted 2.5 seconds, before falling asleep and waking to the bed clicking off. Headed home, thinking that
I could really use a bubble bath, something I use to do EVERY night...ummm 5 1/2 mos. ago. However, I would have to clean the tub first and that's not going to happen anytime soon! Passed Sonic decided against the extra 500 calorie drink. Came home to find this
Which was a result of this...
A little possum or something .ick.. behind our fence, that was driving our dog bonkers, and I'm sure him barking like crazy was making our neighbors SUPER happy at 11pm! Sorry! Oh, and he didn't kill it, even if the picture looks like he is going after it. He was just being a goofball...big surprise!!!
TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY!!!!



3 comments:
Oh I've been there, ya know how Brooke Shields went on national television telling everyone about after having her first baby she pretty much just wanted to drive herself into a wall, yeah, that was me. You are doing great. Maybe you need to try the Ferber (spell?) method. It's not for the faint of heart though. But you're doing a good job. If you need to vent or chat, about babies or insane husbands who leave pee stained blankets just lying around, just give me a call. Just shoot me an email at aioniosjudgmentrecovery@gmail.com and I'll give you the number.
Oh, and I finally get that it's not your giveaway! Sometimes I swear I'm half asleep.
That is gross Lindsay. He looks dead. Anyways, I am sorry that Averee is being a little toot, you know my offer is still good when it comes to watching her so you two can have a moment alone, and now that my bladder works I down when you are, just let me know....XOXO
OH sweetie I how I know EXACTLY what you are going through. It's hard. Shoot there have been many times that I've peed with a child on my lap :) Lovely picture!
She is probably going through a big of seperation anxiety (typically starts around 6 months). Emma has been quite clingy these days. It could also be teething. That doesn't end for a while.
And as for the bottle, I would love to give you hope about how Emma is pro on the bottle, but I can't. I've given up. I did give her a sippy cup (with water in it) this past week and she seemed to like it. So maybe we will just skip the whole bottle business.
I do have about 1000 different kinds of bottles if you would like to try one out.
Just remember she wont be little forever! Hang in there.
Post a Comment