My parents were in town this weekend, which is always nice. It makes me wish they lived closer every time they come.
Which is why I'm going to win the lottery and move them here!
Unfortunately, you must first play the lottery to win.
Which reminds me.....
I did play the lotto for 3 months consecutively when I turned 18. Believe it or not, I won 3 numbers every single time, really I did. Resulting in me getting the money that I spent back. I was on a roll, thought for sure I would win big
....like 523,946 million other people!
Until that unlucky week rolled around, and I lost my first $5.00.
I was done. I would not live to become addicted to the lottery, thank you very much.
.....................
I finally used all forms of bribery to get Hubby to put the t.v. stand together and IT WORKED! Thank you honey, great job! You were very patient the 2 1/2 hours it took to get that stupid thing together. It had like 600 nuts, bolts, and screws. All worth it in the end!
First thing we watched was the Cowboys WIN today! Whoo-hoo!
......................
My Mom and I got a lot of super cute material for the blankets and burp cloths, that I will soon add to my boutique..if you will. I also ordered some headbands, so I can make some little girl headband bows. I just come up with something new everyday that I want to add. I guess it's not a bad idea, since not everyone wants to give a diaper cake as a gift. I will also be adding tutu's and onesies. I am going to be BUSY to say the least. (I also need someone to volunteer their child for me to measure for a 2-4yr. old tutu!!!) :)
......................
One of my best friends, that I have not seen in 6 years, will be in town the 23rd and I am SO excited. She has a little boy a few months ago, that I can't wait to meet! She moved to Kentucky to marry her Mr. Right, and I'm still trying to get her butt back to Texas. So far...no luck!
...................
and last, but not least....
Want something neat-o to play around with in your free time
http://wordle.net/
Nifty little word scrambler thing!
..........................
The Floaters
5 days ago



2 comments:
Yeah its hard not having your family around. I'm thankful that I live around mine now.
So glad the business is getting more items. You are going to do great. If you want to use Grace for the tutu let me know. She is 2.5 but the average height of a 3 year old. Just let me know.
Yea! I can't wait to see your new things!! You can measure Macy, too, if you need, too! She is a little over 2. We love tutus! She has 3 or 4 of them already :)
Post a Comment