Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch numero dos....

Miss Priss & I headed to the Pumpkin Patch today with some friends! The morning started off cool, but quickly warmed up. Here are a few pictures...

Grayson was busy exploring the big red truck, Missypooh made a new friend and I must say he is one of the sweetest boys around. His Momma was a sweetheart, too!

Miss Ittybitty all propped up in the middle!
And look here little girl, mommy stayed up late making that tutu and your chewing it to death! Ha, it's okay...it still served it's purpose....making CUTE pictures!

Little Girl with a big pumpkin!!

Mommy & Miss Priss on the Hay Ride!!

Pooped after all that excitement!

G giving his Mommy some lovin'!

Miss Priss tellin' Jess all about it.

It was fun girls!!!!

AND this is my absolute favorite picture. I am going to have it blown up, and I think it will look pretty in black & white, too!

10 comments:

thecobbfamily said...

ok ... forgot to get your number so I can get you to make me some cute bows for my girlfriend! Can I just post my order :) ... my email is crystalmcobb@gmail.com, let me know how to do it! Her shower is November 2nd, is that enough time?
LOVE the pics!

Vanessa said...

LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEE the tutu you made for Averee! That is too stinkin cute!!:) Looks like you all had fun!:)

FROGGITY! said...

awwwhhh! WHAT a cute set of pics! too darling!!

Anonymous said...

The tutu is ADORABLE!!!!!

Michelle said...

I wish we could have come this morning. :(
Maybe next week we will get to go. I still want to go to the arboretum before Halloween gets here. Miss you so much, lets get together early next week!
XOXO

Melissa said...

Glad you all had fun :) I am bummed that we missed this trip!!

Andréa said...

Miss Priss you are TOO Cute. I think you will make one fine wife (for B!) JK! Can't wait to see that pic. Oh! and just email me if you have a free day so we can make that wreath!

Lisa said...

Sorry we couldn't be there, but looks like you had fun! Such a cute outfit!

The Lada Family said...

love her tutu! I made one for each of my girls because we are huge OSU fans!

Anonymous said...

OMG, her outfit is PRECIOUS!!