2.
3.
4.
5.
I saw this on a blog today, and thought what a cute idea!
There are 5 pictures ..
name the pictures without clicking on the picture to enlarge it...
that's cheating..
and thanks to my live feeder I can tell if you cheat! :)
I am going to give a prize away...
YAY... a prize for the winner...
So this is an opportunity for all my SILENT readers to introduce themselves...Yes, I see you!
Just leave a comment with your answers
the most accurate answers will win, so be specific! I will pick the winner in one week!
HOPE YOU WIN!!!



12 comments:
Okay I'm terrible at this so no guesses, but whatever #3 is looks grose!
I say #5 is your daughters hair :)
#1 is a pink boppy cover
#2 is A's headband stretched out
#3 is a sopapilla or somekind of sea urchin
#4 is your fishy
#5 is A's hair or your hair
Pick me! Pick me! I want a prize!
1 Boppy cover (we have a blue one)
2 cactus
3 pumpkin guts?
4 The tail of a fish (we have one of those too!)
5 Definitely hair
Ok, I promise I didn't cheat...my husband clicked on one of the 7 month old pictures below.
My guesses are:
1. a pink towel
2. a headband
3. some part of a pumpkin???
4. a fish in a fish bowl
5. your hair
This is such a cute idea!!
okay, I got it.
1. a hot pink bath rug
2. a cactus
3. the top of a pumpkin
4. a fish
5. the back of your sweet baby's head
It's nice to hear a little encouragement these days! SO thanks for that! Miss Priss is so cute! I'm hoping I can figure out a way to make a little boy that cute- Minus the bows of course! Thanks again!
Sorry I posted so many times - I deleted my extras!
1. pink rug
2. a headband?
3. a cut open snickers
4.i have no idea, a bowl or something
5.Ms A's hair
#1 is a blanket?
#2 looks like a plant - maybe a cactus or flower?
#3 looks like pastry
#4 lamp? art?
#5 baby's hair
Ok, I'll try :)
1. Pink Boppy Cover
2. Cactus
3. Rotten pumpkin
4. Throw pillow
5. Sweet Averee's hair
Cute idea :)
Hey Girl ... just a quick note to thank you again for the bows. They are so precious and I can't wait to see them on my friends baby. I will definitely send you pictures so you can have another girl modeling your bows :) ... and a full report from her mommy on how GORGEOUS your handy work is!
Post a Comment