We have found a new love, a kind of love that makes you shake with excitement, and shrill in pure glee....
This love my friends, is for Lil Crunchies by Gerber. Yes, and since I taste everything before I think of giving it to Miss Priss......let me tell you, they ARE good! My favorite...ahem...her favorite are veggie dip or zesty tomato flavor! YumYum!
So after our fine dinner, we decided to do some talking. Miss Priss talks up a storm, and has been since about 3 mos. Of course I wasn't quit sure what she was saying, but non the less, it never stopped her for one second. She then added ...ba ba to her vocab a few months ago and I was pretty sure she said ...da da a few times as well. Now, she is mixing all kinds of sounds together and I am convinced that she said up and waiting yesterday. Haha, well at least that's what it sounded like....
So without further a due....Miss Priss (food face and all)



3 comments:
Sooo cute!!!
She makes the funniest faces when she talks. HA HA! B does this too, or I guess you know that, as our children seemed to have a very long, in depth conversation, on Monday :D
Super cute!! Emma just started saying dada yesterday. It is super cute. I better get out the camera like you did.. this poor second child... so neglected!
Post a Comment