Pedicure at a nice, new salon, Mexican Food which is always yummy, and lots of "grown up conversations" (the not so men friendly type, well nothing they really care about anyway...girl stuff you know). Oh ladies what a fun little way to spice up a Wednesday. Glad we all could get away, leave the babe's with the babysitters, a.k.a our Hubby's, and enjoy each others company.
Sorry a few of you couldn't make it, we missed you, but the good thing is that there will be a next time.....yes ma'am!!!
Of course I would love to say an every week event, even an every month thing, but I'm going to be more realistic and say every 3-4 months we should pamper our selves in some way! Sound good? I'm thinking an April facial, a group discount, AND they cater...ooh la la!
Love you all!!



3 comments:
kenz just said...wanna see "miss priss" in the cutest little voice, ahhhhh, so sweet :) anyways i am so happy that you all got to get out and relax without the munchkins!! i am definetely there next time, whether i leave the kid with the dog or find a sitter!! xoxox
FUUUUN! :)
Haven't stopped by in a while so just wanted to check in. That is exactly what I would love right now. I'm so glad you were able to take a spa day.
Post a Comment