Happy Birthday Hubby! We love you!
Hard to believe your getting so old...27! Haha, I can say that because I'm 2 years behind you!
I hope you have a wonderful day today. There will be lots of shopping and eating involved I'm sure! Plus you get to pick out your present! However, what's better than one fun filled day......how about 2 days! Yes Sir, we're heading out of town to celebrate your special day(s)!
I just want you to know that I am so thankful that you work so hard to provide for us. That you are so funny, that you keep me laughing all day long. That you are so loving to our daughter, such a great Daddy. That you sometimes wash your own laundry :) That you take out the trash every morning. That you walk our dog every night, like every dog should be. That you keep me up watching movies and snacking on junk food....yes this one is all your fault :) That you taught me how to save and use cash vs a credit card. That you love to just stay home and do nothing like me and enjoy every second of it. That after spending birthday number 7 with you, you are still the same person I met....but better. I love you Cupcake!



2 comments:
We love you too cupcake :D
happy birthday (belated) to your hubby! :) hope it was great.
Post a Comment