Monday, March 23, 2009

12 month check-up

Today was your 12 month check up Miss Averee.....

You weigh 21 lbs. 3 oz.

You are 29 inches long

and measure 18 inches around your noggin!

You have your top 2 molars coming in, which would explain the drool lately. I have to say you are the best teether, bc you never make a peep with any of your teeth. I never actually know you are teething. That's a blessing my dear!

Developmentally your Dr. said you are on a 2-year-olds level. He said for you to keep up the good work little girl!

HOWEVER....He said this could result in the terrible 2's right now as well. Great! You are very independent these days, you don't like me to change your clothes or your diaper. He explained that your mind is going-going-going and when I stop your tasks, I am interrupting you thus the fits.

You started putting 2 words together, or maybe you started that when you said THANK YOU...I mean that is two words, but anyway, you now love to say HEY BABY when you see your baby dolls. Pretty cute if you ask me.....

And today you received your first sucker after your shots......which I couldn't wait to take away once we reached the car. Sorry, take it up with me when your older....but you'll be sugar deprived as a kid. Plus you were one big sticky mess :) !!!

But you did look cute with your 1st Dum-Dum!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like she is perfect!

Lindsay said...

We think so!

missy said...

First dum dum, oh my! At least she got two or three good licks in before mean oh mommy snatched it away! ;)

Averee you are one of a kind, my dear. So beautiful and so smart!!

Grayson says if you teach him how to put two words together he will teach you how to sneak more sugar!

Life in the Unexpected Lane said...

I literally laughed out loud reading your comment! I haven't done anything quite like that yet, but who knows if I am prego much longer I swear I will be puting the remote in the freezer and other odd things. I'm sure once he gets here I will have lots of questions, so I will take you up on your offer for advice!

Andréa said...

Freaking adorable. Way to go Miss Priss, and thanks for being my first visitor at my apartment :D