LOOK WHO'S TURNING ONE.....
Here's what you are up to at ONE....
Dear Averee,
One year ago today you blessed our lives with so much more than I could have ever hoped. I thank God for you each and every day. I still find it extremely hard to believe that this year has come and gone in a flash.
You have only been with us for 365 days, and while that is such a short time, I cannot remember life without you. It is amazing how something so small, 
can have such a HUGE impact on your life, heart, even your way of thinking. I want you to know that this has been one of the best years of my life. I'll be the first to admit, it was ruff in the beginning. Everything was so new, I questioned how I would be able to take care of you. What would I do when you cried and oh the sleep...how would I ever make it. I use to sleep in until 1pm you know! But together we figured it out, I kicked your Daddy out of the bed and you slept right next to me for 5 months and that's what worked best for us. Plus I asked my Mom, talked to my Dr., read books, read pages on the Internet, friends offered advice...after a while I got the hang of things. Your Nana spent a week here with me to help out, she's the most amazing person you'll ever meet by the way.
Then the weeks turned into months and we watched in awe as you rolled, sat up, crawled, talked and even watched your walk become a near run. And I know it will just keep getting better!
My Dear, you are such a happy baby, you learn with such ease, you make me laugh, your expressions are priceless, your laugh is contagious and just when I don't think I could love you anymore......you surprise me!

Here's what you are up to at ONE....
*walking full speed
*trying to run when you have something you aren't suppose to while laughing all the way
*eating ALL fruits and veggies, turkey, cheese & yogurt, really anything we eat
*drinking so much water, you love it, I don't give you juice I think it has too much sugar, sorry :)
*saying 25 words, which I think is pretty good for your age
*you will bring me several toys when I ask you, baby dolls, ball, and ducks are your favorites
* you know how to shut doors, the dryer door, too even in mid load
*you love to give hugs and kisses, and say awwwww
*you love to give hugs and kisses, and say awwwww
*you give high (and low) fives..good job
*you have been brushing your hair after a bath for a few months now and you smile bigger than day when you do it
* you brought me your puffs container and snack trap for the first time yesterday bc you were hungry and today you got my water bottle off the end table and handed it to me along with your sippy cup....a girl who knows what she wants!
*sign language has really payed off, I am so happy when you sign that you want to eat, and we're working on dirty diaper
*you take Bishop a milk bone and give it to him without eating it..now to keep you away from the food bowl, b/c somehow that's appealing
*you would wipe your face after every bite if I left the towel on your tray
*you love to turn off the light switches
*and you love bath time
Saturday is your Birthday Party and there will be lots of family and friends there to celebrate. You'll get your first taste of cake, we'll take lots of pictures, and I'll step back and say....my baby is ONE and I'll try not to get tears on your cake.
HAPPY 1 ST BIRTHDAY LITTLE LADY!!!
Love you to the moon and back,
Love you to the moon and back,
Mom



8 comments:
Happy 1st birthday A!!!! B and I love you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVEREE!! Hope you have a great one filled with present and lots of yummy cake!!
I have tears in my eyes reading this! Why does it have to go so fast?
Happy Birthday, Miss Priss!
Simply Amazing, you are!
Happy 1st Birthday sweet girl! We love you sooo much!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! Hope you have a very special day!!
Oh those tu tu's and bows....your mommy always dresses you to the 9's
I love you sweet, sweet girl!!!
Your mommy is an amazing woman and she loves you soooo much.
Happy, happy 1st birthday, Priss!!
Say, "hello" to Tyler for us!
Happy 1st Birthday!!!!
Happy 1st birthday Averee :) I hope you had a great day!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment