I talk to Averee all day long, I tell her what we're doing, I explain everything. I found that she will let me do almost anything without throwing a fit, if I'm talking to her, or explaining myself. She didn't like her face cleaned off at all, until I would said it in a supersweetsqueakyvoice. Wipe your face for Mommy!!! Anyway, I placed the little wash cloth on her tray and she picked it up and wiped her face. I though that was cute, but surely it was an accident. So, I said Averee can you wipe your face. Sure enough she did it again. Score, I have a self cleaning baby! SWEEEEET!Now to keep her from throwing things on the floor....good luck, I know! (if you listen close, you'll see that she says NO as she throws the towel down...stinker)! However, it just usually means she's...all done. I wouldn't trade her for the world!
The Floaters
5 days ago



2 comments:
So cute. It is amazing at what they pick up from us... just wait until she is 3!
too freakin cute!
Post a Comment