Saturday, March 28, 2009

What's for Dinner?

Well, I will tell you what is not for dinner again for a long time....






But... it was really yummy wasn't it?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh she looks just like you in the last picture, minus the sauce. XOXO (oh and the diaper of course!)

Lisa said...

HAHA!!! Use much less sauce next time... I learned that the hard way too :) Looks like it was bath night!!

missy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You two always find new ways to make me smile. How fun. Big girl sketti night!! I, too, found that less sauce is way better......she almost looks like she's been rolling around in the mud. Too cute!!

Kelli said...

Oh I'm laughing out loud!!!

Good idea to just strip her down and go from there!

I'm saving spaghetti for the summer for Ali- we can just hose her down!

hahahahahaha