Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Last Easter Miss Priss was 3 days old and this was the best I could do. If you'll take a good look, I had only placed the Baby's 1st Easter outfit across her body. I was entirely toooo exhausted to do anything more.

This year....was different! Bunny ears were worn as necklaces....


She has her picture taken with The Easter Bunny, & we made some really pretty glitter eggs...


This year The Easter Bunny was so kind as to leave the basket o' goodies inside because of the rain.....


Out of everything Miss Priss was most excited with her new spoons.....BIG GIRL spoons!



She LOVES her bunny, he sings & dances, gets lots of hugs & kisses & doesn't mind being carried by his ears....


I found some really pretty iridescent eggs this year and Miss Priss has taken them everywhere with her...they take car rides, go night-night & even get a good bath...


HAPPY EASTER SWEET LITTLE TOOTSIE!!!

4 comments:

shalay said...

These pics are too cute! Happy Easter!

missy said...

My my.....someone really racked up! Those are Gray's favorite utensils, too....perfect for scooping cereal out of bowls in the mornings. We are ready for some beautiful-bday-park-weather tomorrow!!

THE BAKER FAMILY said...

Wow she really racked up. Can that Easter bunny visit our house next year. You guys have fun tomorrow. Sorry we can't make it. Love ya.

Kelli said...

Amazing how much changes in a year!

And she is so cute... and so not spoiled :)