My Averee Journal has been neglected since her Birthday, I have been writing in it since I was pregnant....so to play catch up, here we go!
Averee has officially retired the word Dada....replacing it with Daddy for a few weeks now. It is quite possibly the sweetest thing ever. She says Hi Daddy, Hey Baby, Aww Baby, thank you after everything she does (even if she gives you something without letting go of it).
If you say "let's go change your diaper" she will walk to her room.
She knows where her ears, nose, eyes, mouth, head, hair, fingers, belly button, & feet are.
She helps you take off her pants when she is getting undressed for bath time. She puts her shoes on her feet when you ask her to....well she tries at least, but she knows what you mean.
Tell her to take something to Daddy, and Daddy says take this to Mommy, and she would gladly walk back and forth between us for hours.
She knows where the door is and how to knock on it, she knows where the light switches are and loves to turn them off.
She will sit down if you tell her to. (this is nice)
He vocabulary is ever-expanding, I lost count @ 25 words last month. Let us just say that the girl likes to talk!
She has all 4 molars now, still drooling rivers and lakes though! She will talk sometimes and a fountain of baby slobber will flow out. Her nose has been running on and off, too. I'm just glad for her sake that the teeth have finally poked through the gums. She was up for 2 weeks straight during the night. These teeth were not as easy as the others.
Teeth totaling 12!
She loves to wear necklaces or anything that she can put on her neck for that matter...headbands, scarves, belts...too cute, such a girly-girl!
She LOVES to say uh-oh! She loves to tell Bishop NO, STOP, and DON'T!
She will repeat almost anything you say to her, she mimics your body language and your laugh. You really have to watch what you say around her now (ahem...hubby, yes you, too) :)
Oh Dancing...she LOVES to dance. I cannot wait to put her in gymnastics & dance. She's going to love it. I started ballet around 3 (for some reason I hated ballet, my Mom said I cried at every class...so we switched to gym & dance... which I loved) So whatever she is comfortable with is fine with me. I will not be one of those over pushy Mom's that makes her stay in anything she doesn't like. That's so annoying!
Daddy is so proud of this one....Averee can dribble a soccer ball. Last week sometime, Hubby took Averee outside and placed the soccer ball in front of her and said "kick it" which she did all over the yard. He was SO excited, he ran in the house and asked for the camera....says it's pretty amazing for a one year old to dribble the ball. I don't know....but go Averee! Soccer will be her 1st sport.
That's all for now.....update you again next month :) Bye!!!



3 comments:
I LOOOOOVE that bath picture- she's such a ham! Hilarious!
And you should be so proud of her, momma! She's an amazing little girl- she's such a joy!
Ali's got to meet her!
Your posts make me so excited for what is to come with Graham. Miss Priss is so adorable, but I'm sure you already knew that! ha ha
Oh my gosh that face in the bath is absolutely PRICELESS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment