Friday, May 15, 2009

Bye-Bye Boyfriend

Dear Danny,

I just love you and I am so sad that you had to leave A.I. (American Idol) before your time. While I have been telling Hubby that I like Kris, I just knew you had it over him. I love the soulfulness of your voice. It is so blatantly obvious that you are a genuinely good person, and your story of how you lost your wife just 4 short weeks before audition.....heart wrenching. The fact that you hold your hands into a heart every time you are on stage to honor Sophia's Heart Foundation....again heart wrenching. You will do great things Danny, I hope that ALL the doors around you fly open and you have a wonderful life because of this experience. We definitely will buy your 1st CD.

Love,
Me

:::::::::::::::::::

Kris, you too are a humbly sweet guy, I enjoy watching you. I love what you did with the Kanye West song....made it your own fo sho!!! You sing out of the side of your mouth, as I am sure that you are well aware of. It doesn't bother me, but I will not see you singing like that again because I vowed to never watch A.I. again since my boyfriend was sent home beyond his will.

::::::::::::::::::




Sadly, Simon will not return to Idol next season....WTHeck? I really like Simon, he has grown on me, and I don't think he is all that bad anymore...nothing compared to when I watched the 1st season. You have came a long way Simmy, I even think you're kind of sexy in your V-neck shirts!



:::::::::::::::





Adam, Adam, Adam....you are quite the package. You screech and scream, and stick out your tongue and I cringe...I CRINGE AND YELL STOP AT THE T.V. Okay, you have range, I get it, hip-hip-hooray for that. However, I flat don't want you to win. Why? Because I just don't.

BUT

I don't doubt you are MRS. FABULOUS at Drag Shows....but whateva baby...you go girl!











2 comments:

Andréa said...

Damn, I could not agree with you more. danny gokey, my boyfriend has gone. One tear. boo!

Kelli said...

For reals, Simon is out? I'm so sad- it will not even work without him!

And I'm with ya on Adam- I think it's rigged, cause the judges love him and I'm missin something there... I'll be voting for Kris BIG TIME!!!