They also have little stars on the sides that light up when she takes each step.....
and needless to say we had to get them! They are going to make the cutest picture, I have a PERFECT idea....stay tuned for that!
Then last night, very last minute we decided to jump in the car and head to a Ball Game. We were a little late, seats were sold out....but we got to pick any spot on the lawn for $7. What a deal! One lady argued at the box office about how she saw plenty of open seats and wanted to sit there....season ticket holders seats ma'am, calm down! Pay $7 bucks and join us on the lawn.
Yesterday was extremely hot, one of our hottest days so far here in Texas.....it was in the 90's. This is where us being 20 minutes late came in handy.....by this time the sun had started to go down & this amazing breeze came along....that lasted all night, how lucky were we?!
Miss Priss showing off her new shades!!!
And cheering on our team....

and really enjoying herself.

I must say, knock on wood, that she has done so well at games! We started taking her really early on, and she seems to enjoy it! There are so many things to see, but I'll admit that I was worried when we got lawn seats. I just knew she was going to try and run all over the place....but she sat in our lap the entire time. We let her snack the whole game and she was happy as a lark!
and really enjoying herself.
I must say, knock on wood, that she has done so well at games! We started taking her really early on, and she seems to enjoy it! There are so many things to see, but I'll admit that I was worried when we got lawn seats. I just knew she was going to try and run all over the place....but she sat in our lap the entire time. We let her snack the whole game and she was happy as a lark!
We had a great time, the stadium is really nice.....they have a pool & hot tub area...with grills for pete's sake. You can swim and watch the game from the water while you grill your food. WHAT?!
The sky was a little scary behind us, it looked like rain, but straight ahead it was pretty & pink!!!
There was a firework show after the game, but we decided to head back to the car and get home since it was already 10-ish!



4 comments:
Love your new look and that shirt on Miss Priss is super cute :)
Your blog looks sooo cute!
And your pictures are adorable! She reminds me of a grown up (grown up, hee hee) Ali so much- they are a lot alike! LOVE THE NEW BOOTS!
Miss Priss says it all :)
Love the new blog look, meant to tell you that yesterday, and seriously she is too cute for words.
yeah... you've reached a WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF CUTENESS! one i wasn't even aware of! look at your header! look at your little miss priss's boots! soooo cute!
Post a Comment