Dear Sickness,
Thanks for showing up at my door. I usually get sick once a year, but I was sick in December, so it wasn't time for you yet!
But THANKS you bully you.
Now I have to take care of Miss Priss, alone, since Hubby works 12 hours a day 5 days a week. He's not off again til who knows when, and I'm pretty sure I might die before then.
My throat hurts, hurts to swallow, glands are swollen, sore to the touch on the outside of my throat, neck aches-feels stiff, feel like I am moving at slugs speed, ears hurt, know it's a double ear infection, drainage, did I mention being sick sucks! So thanks to where ever this crap came from.
Have had all the garlic I can take, swabbed my throat with Tea tree oil, tasted like what I would imagine drinking from a Pine Sol bottle would be like. Going to get some sore throat tea to sip, pick up some grapefruit seed extract.....and against my will I will have to take an antibiotic.
On a positive note....
Priss woke up at 6am this morning & Hubby took care of her until he had to leave for work. Thankfully she went back to sleep until 9-ish, and I only lasted about 2 hours before I put her back in her crib where she peacefully slept until 5:15pm! I slept until about 4:30..that was very nice. As if she knew I didn't feel good!
Daddy should be home in 45 minutes to take over! Then it's, hot bath & bed for me!
Goodnight!
The Floaters
5 days ago



2 comments:
uhh i hope you feel better, i had this back in march and it was awful, sending lots of prayers your way.
Feel better soon!! I wish I lived closer so I could take Priss off your hands for a little while. No fun being sick, especially when you're the mom. The world doesn't stop turning for us unfortunatley.
Post a Comment