Her love for Hummus is a different story, it always starts out with her dipping her carrots and eating like a little lady....
Then something takes over her and she...... must.eat.with.hands
Hello garlic & olive oil hummus is finger (or whole hand) lickin' good didn't ya know??
Unfortunately, her face becomes red and puffy after she eats it, I think this little girl has some food allergies. Or hummus does not make a good facial mask??? Doesn't seem to effect her otherwise.
On a different note, look, just LOOK at all this hair. It has really started coming in (right before she turned one). I think it's great, because that means soon I will be throwing it up in piggy tails with HUGE bows on each side...oh I can't wait! Oh how I hope that baby #2 is a girl, too(when that time comes). Sorry Hubby, I like to play dress up!
As she gives it a kiss and says... aww, thank you baby! That's what I say to her when she gives me a kiss. She's quite the mini-me. Talking up a storm!
**Yesterday I was holding her, she had her head on my shoulder. She looked up at me and turned my face towards hers and gave me a kiss, then said Hi Mama and put her head back down. Seriously she is the sweetest girl in the world. I may never let her go to school and experience all the meany pants kids! :) We can home school and put her in extra curricular activities right??? Just a thought!



3 comments:
She is the absolute most precious girl ever. Keeps me coming back for more. LOL. Too cute.
Hey :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I had to come on over and check out your blog...and your little Miss Priss is just precious! That's cool that she inspired you to start your own business...how is your business going? Do you have a website for it?
Thanks so much for the comment on my hubby's health - we too are very glad and thankful he's doing well. And actually, the last 2 times he went in for blood tests, the results just keeping coming back better and better! We are trusting God for complete healing.
Thank you so much for praying for Stellan. We really appreciate it!
Have a great weekend!
We talked about never letting the kids leave our side either!! Love the clothes! XOXO
Post a Comment