Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MISS PRISS UPDATE


Since Hubby is off today, and is wonderful might I add, I am still in bed, ahhh nice! Miss Priss is in Daddy's hands this fine morning.


I actually feel a little nauseous, day 3 and counting, sinus head cold + drainage=upset tummy for me. That's what it is , right?


Okay, on to Miss Priss....


She's so amazing, I really think she is too big for her britches, I mean maybe all parents think their kids are smart, but this child blows us away on a daily basis.


*She knows the difference between hot & cold, she loves to say HOT when you put her blueberry waffles in the toaster, or open the oven, or run her bath water & says COLD when you open the fridge or freezer.


*For 2 months, I was racking my brain trying to figure out how to stop her from moaning AHHHHH when she wanted something....DING DONG GENIUS, I taught her to say please, which comes out PEEP (we think it's too cute) and now she just points and says Peep. Life is good.


*I am so happy that we started signing at an early age, because without one tear, whine, cry, or fuss she simply signs EAT. She says the word eat along with it now and if your not fast enough and are on her level she will sign on your mouth as well, just in case you don't get it! Thanks Tootsie!


* When she was a tiny baby, we use to sing her a little song that went like this....

night, night the baby, night night the baby, night-night-night the baby

(simple enough, huh?)

well now when Miss Priss is sleepy she sways side to side and says.... night-night baaaby


*Every night I say Do you wanna take a bath? And yes now I realize I say wanna instead of want to....beacuse Miss Priss started repeating me ........wanna.ta.a.bath? Again, pretty cute!!


*She says anything you say, this child talks more than I do, and I think I'll be in for it when she starts putting sentences together..there will be no stopping her. And yes Hubby I am going to tell on you...Miss Priss said, are you ready for this?She said.... Oh Sh!t last week, thanks to Daddy! She's may only be 14 months old, but you have to watch yourself now goober!


*My lover of straws, she loves to drink from a straw and then take it out & put it back in your cup 4563 times.


*9 times out of 10, you find her with 2 different shoes on, that she has put on herself & something, anything, around her neck as a necklace. She's a girly-girl!


*She now says HI Momma, thank you, since even our cat got a Hi CHI before I got a Hi Momma :)


* I love being able to update the family & our friends with Miss Priss whenever I want. Just thought I would add that in here! Nothing like an online journal! And you can print your blog and you'll have a little book to keep forever. Super neat-o!


*While I know there are too many things to list, BIG and small Miss Priss does daily, I'll leave you with this last one....




She said...I love you!


So proud of you,

Momma

3 comments:

Life in the Unexpected Lane said...

I love reading you blog it gives me lots of things to look forward to! Graham rolled over today for the first time! That's our big accomplishment! I hope ya get to feeling better very soon, and BTW your blog is super cute. I'm on a mission to figure out how to make mine better!

Lindsey said...

Awwww!! She is so gorgeous!!!

Kelli said...

She is so stinking cute and smarty pants- Ali's following in her footsteps- her new word this week is Fish (emphasis on the shhhh).

We are working on the signing too- it's not catching on yet, I'm hoping soon!