I am exhausted, so I'll make this quick and painless :)
My Mom got Miss Priss the cutest pillow from PBK, it's a blowfish. I'm going to put it in her little rocker in her room. It really is adorable. Pictures to come...
I picked up the prettiest 22'' Apothecary Jar @ JcPenny, it was reg. $39.99 marked down 60%. Steal. It's going to look really pretty after I etch it and fill it with goodies. Pictures to come as well...
I found a nice picture frame on sale and remembered that winkflash has great deals on large prints so that's my next project...oh just add it to the list! And yes, pictures to come...
And we shopped til we dropped. Miss Priss didn't have a nap today, so we had to keep her busy any way we could.....peek-a-boo in a little cubby worked well!
(just look at all those teeth)
And on the way out we passed a store, Hollister I think it was, to see this...
Now either this is the new style (kidding) or somebody thinks they're really funny :) It made us laugh at least!
BUT we had a great time, it was a lovely day...and now I'm headed for bed! Goodnight!



No comments:
Post a Comment