Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shhh-ing&Cleaning&Swinging OH MY...

Shhhhhhh...........

I just love this, Daddy taught her how to say Shhh....
It's at the top of the scale on cuteness I must say.

Now I just need to get it on video.

Tonight we got lucky and grabbed a little corner booth, so we sandwiched Miss Priss in between us. The booth was L shaped and she fit nicely in the middle. First experience without a highchair. She was plenty entertained by the people walking by the window while we waited for our food.... She said HI to each one of them of course. What can I say, she's likes to meet new people.


She is COMPLETELY obsessed with putting the lid on things and so patient while she is doing it. She also is so cautious when she sets things down, her sippy cup must be in an up right position. Or she'll say Uh-Oh til she fixes it.

Breaking News...... she has started CLEANING. We start them early here.
She loves to clean just about anything as long as she's got a wipe, she's happy. She still loves to wipe her face while she's eating, too. This child really cracks us up. How awesome is free entertainment.


Daddy hung out with one of his really good friends tonight that he has not seen in almost a year, so Tootsie and I headed to the park.

She said HI to each jogger, child, parent, dog, and baby she saw. Again, she like to meet new people.


We all had a great day. Tootsie was in bed at 9pm sharp, and that is good for us. Now off to watch a movie and hit the sack!
Goodnight!

No comments: