
You ELECTRONIC BOOGER SUCKER.... you rock!
NasalClear provides you with continuous suction not available from a traditional manual aspirator. Yet, it is gentle enough to use on your newborn. It works in seconds so you are finished before your baby can start fussing.
NasalClear Aspirator will allow you to safely clear your child's nasal passages quickly and comfortably to help them breath more freely.
An added feature of this aspirator is the option to play 12 different children's tunes while in use.
This may help divert your child and comfort them while clearing their nasal Passages.
Two silicone tips for different nostril shapes and different types of congestion.
Clear plastic collection cup helps you evaluate your baby's level of congestion.
Comes apart for easy and thorough cleaning.
Dishwasher safe
Includes storage bag
The things I get excited over these days.
Thanks for the recommendation Cassie!



1 comment:
You are hilarious! I'm even laughing at you on this one... isn't it soo funny how much the things you get excited about change when you have kids!
hahaha- looks like a great invention- poor ali gets the old-fashioned nose sucker- I'm such a mean momma ;)
Post a Comment