Thursday, July 30, 2009

This week so far....

...we have been on the go. Oh how fun is it to have Daddy home with us. We are really enjoying days filled with swimming, shopping, eating at new restaurants and having a blast doing it!

Little Miss Friendly made some friends the second her toes hit the water. You know how she loves to wave HI to everyone. Well, these nice kids came over to talk to Tootsie. I love sweet kids, and I just had to tell their Mom how kind they were. The young girl even asked if she could splash around Miss Priss. So sweet!



She loves the water!



I'm am certain that she would stay at the kiddie-pool all day. She even sat down with only her head above water for a long time just soaking it all in.


Our next adventure was all about Daddy. He got some new fishing gear, we tagged along and even tent hopped to pass the time.....


then we watched all kinds of fish swim around....


and two hours later Daddy finally made his decision on the Ugly Stik.
.

Miss Priss visited the shark.....


and the HUGE fish one more time...

Then it was time for our favorite,
and what's really better than mexican food? Don't answer that question because I'll just argue with you, there is no better food than mexican food, okaythanks!
Tootsie saying PLEASE in a rather frustrated voice, because she was ready to dip that chip!


Now I am 100% positive that when Daddy goes back to work on the 3rd, that Miss Priss is going to take it very hard. She loves her Daddy so much,
even if he does this to her.....

One cute little old lady don't ya think?
Moving right along...
I received a phone call informing me that my phone was unable to be fixed and that I could come in the store and pick out a new one. Great, but did that seriously have to take a month and a day to determine? Just wondering? So it was bye-bye LOANER phone and hello new one. Miss Priss thinks she's sneaky with those little sticky fingers.
So, Daddy and Tootsie stayed home while I ventured to Best Buy to get my new phone. Then I was told that they no longer made my Palm and I would have to pick another. Are you seeing the pattern yet? I have the worst luck with cell phones. So I made up my mind, the same sales associate that hit the rest button dealt with my transaction this time. He was extremely nice so I couldn't even be mad at the fact that he erased all my contacts. However, this time he added the $30 email/browser to my phone, thus removing my text plan because he said it was included in the $30. Great, the text plan is an extra $15 per month anyway. No big deal....except that over the last few days I have noticed people were calling me asking if I received their text, umm nope! Well come to find out, that really nice guy cancelled my $15 plan because he said texting was included in the $30...remember him....yep, he messed up again. However, he really was so very nice so I forgave him :)
So now that's all sorted out and everything is just peachy! Finally. I also receive my emails from Squishy Tushy and I can answer customers immediately..which is so nice.

And last, but not least....my tomato plant that I planted last month, has 4 mini maters on it. I am so pumped. I just couldn't stand the fact that I didn't plant a garden this year because I was hoping to move this summer...which now looks more like anytime before Christmas. Not complaining...maybe we'll get a good deal that way! Anyway, I also have a jalapeno plant, actually 2 jalapeno plants. I can taste fresh salsa already.....soon enough!

Here is Miss Priss saying don't touch and shaking her little finger! I could eat her up, she's just that cute!

Hope you are having a fantastic week and summer!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

She is adorable!! Love the swimsuit! It looks like you are having a great time!!

Kelli said...

You guys are having a blasT! Way to soak up the moments :)

I'm so happy for your tomotoes! You'll never believe it, yesterday I picked a HUGE 20 INCH squash from my garden! I can't believe that my stuff is growing :)