Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Splash Park...

2 days in a row.

Day one we went with some friends and had some pictures taken so we could help fill a portfolio. I can't wait to see those shots, I think she said she got 400+ pictures.

This is actually day 2 below, I was too lazy to move these pictures to the bottom :)
Daddy was off today and came with us to the splash park.
AND
Miss Priss is .....well, a Priss. She is so funny.
She doesn't really like the water splashing in her face and it takes her a while to warm up to playing near the spouts on the ground that shoot water up.

So Hubby and I tricked her...yes we're mean, but it was funny.

She would stomp her foot on the ground because she saw other kids doing it, so when she would get right on top of where the water would shoot out we asked her to sit down.....





She wasn't very happy about this either! And too smart to do it again when we asked her.
She found a little friend her same age, but I knew Tootsie was just after their snacks. AND she was....she held her hand out and said Please! She got one said thank you, and was on her way! Haha, excuse us! :) We stayed until lunch time, took a long walk around the park, and headed home for nap time.
The day before....



Seriously all the other kids are hauling arse all over the place and somebody doesn't want to get wet. Which is weird because she loves the kiddy pools/aquatic centers. ??? Oh well, she sure is fun to watch...with all her dramatic facial expressions!

Such a cutie pie, no fear at all... crawling full speed right through the water. Smart knee saver girls! :)

Such a big boy and he talks so well, you can understand every single word perfectly! He said he doesn't like girls...haha! But then he gave Miss Priss a hug, I don't think he knew we were looking :)
He has the most awesome play room I have ever seen.....a BATMAN.. bat cave! Wow, what a little boys dream! And his Mom sent me the next picture....which I love! Thanks so much Linz!






The End!

2 comments:

allie said...

Those pictures are so cute! We will have to go back soon!

Meant to be a mom said...

So fun, She looks like she had a great time.
I can't wait to take our little Cooper to one of those splash parks. The kids seem to love them.