Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Before nap time....

Before nap time each day or sometime in the morning at least, Miss Priss and I read a book, watch an episode or two of Yo Gabba Gabba or Barney,

play with the alphabet puzzle from Nana,





and we dance.






We get all that extra energy out.
Then lay down for a nice 4 hour nap. Ahh, thank you Miss Priss for starting 4 hour naps when you turned 10 months old. I know this will come to an end, but this 7 month journey has made Mommy very happy! It makes up for the first 7 months of your life that you didn't sleep through the night. However, those sleepless nights are just a foggy memory now. It's funny how you forget, I said I never would, but I did, because truthfully it's not that bad. What were 7 short months of not sleeping through the night in comparison to all the joy and happiness you bring me each and every day. You might be a little toddler who is forming a very strong opinion, but when I lay you in your bed each night...................
I thank God for your every inch of perfectness.
Love,
Mommy

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Seriously! 4 hours! That's amazing and I'm sooo jealous (of her, for getting to sleep that long/ for you- to get all that time to get stuff done)

And Her and Ali would have one helkuva great dance party!

FROGGITY! said...

4 hour naps?! you're spoiled!! :) haha

i only ever got 2 hour naps. and now those are over...

Meant to be a mom said...

Ah such a sweet post.
I love the dance scene, she was totally rocking out some santeria and then the oldies station! So funny. I love when babies dance and they bounce like that :)

2 Cute Boys said...

Glad to know I am not the only mom who jams out to Sublime with her preschooler! LOL!
She is absolutely adorable!!

missy said...

The 4 hour naps DO rock!!! We are slowly getting back on schedule and back into our 3-4 range.

It's funny. You do forget.

I did.