Sunday, September 13, 2009

Children don't come with instructions...

Miss Priss is something else...

FROM loving every minute of dress up



to pretending to feed her stuffed animals.....
to pee-pee on the magical singing princess potty....

to MORE poo in the tub.

And some people actually think staying at home is all about eating Bon-bon's and watching soap operas. HAHAHAHa.
That was me laughing in your face. :)

Wow, today we played dress up in heels, a floppy hat and a fluffy vest.
We danced around the house, sang, cleaned up, managed not to turn on anything Yo Gabba Gabba or Barney. Watched our Dallas Cowboys WIN. Miss Priss cheered and yelled COME MON at the TV...just like Daddy. And says BOOTBALL if you ask her what Daddy watches...ahh makes him so proud!

Then it was time for a bath so we did our routine of tee-tee on the potty which we started a little over a week ago.

I was potty trained right now, so I thought why not try. My Mom was a potty training rockstar, so I'll give it a shot, too. We are just doing it at bath time for now. So we have had 3 successful tee-tee on the potty episodes, 3 tee-tee on the floor right in front of the potty episodes and almost one poo.
I just second guessed the fact that she was even ready for #2. I mean she was making a little face, but was distracted by the bath and I went ahead and put her in. Then that's when it happened. THE POO. Time number 5 I believe. She immediately cried in terror of this YUCK-YUCK-YUCK stuff swimming in the bath water. At least she knows it's yucky right? I just can't believe it happened again. I mean what do I do, leave her diaper on, wash her in 2 seconds and take her right out.... because she does like to play in there, OR stop feeding her so many fruits and veggies that make her poop 4-5 times a day. GEEZ!!!

Poor me, with my cup and bleach again...as Daddy shut me in the bathroom and ran off. I even told him it was his turn to clean it up, to which he responded
I don't know how to do that kind of stuff.
So that study that said stay-at-home Mom's would make over $130,000. per year was SO correct. Now where is my check?

Then you see your little baby in their room reading a book with a hat on, both of which she did all by herself and you can't help but squeeze them. It makes all that hard work worth while.
Of course I couldn't find the camera when she was going through the whole book and picking out babies, oranges, apples, ears & toes....

but I did manage to get Tootsie saying.... That's a bear

(I just love her little voice...wish I could bottle it up and keep it on the shelf, to pour down her throat when she thinks about being a sassy 13 year old know-it-all!) :)

and even a peek-a-boo video that she was a little over since I had takes 5 videos in 5 minutes. Poor kids, after digital cameras emerged! I just can't get enough!


Hope everyone has a great up coming week!

1 comment:

FROGGITY! said...

if you get her potty trained this young, you deserve a medal! i was early potty trained too and i think i expected the same from mine... but nope. only a few months ago was she completely PT'd. and boy, is it a great thing. :) good luck!!