the past couple of days you have been a handful for Mommy & Daddy.
We went to a baseball game a few nights ago.
I decided to multi-task so we could all be ready to leave around 6:30.
You my dear sweet child....had other plans.
I promise that the next time I put you in the bath to play so I can get ready that I will pay very close attention to what you are saying.
I will not assume that you are saying DUCK over and over and over.
To my defense it sounded like DUCK.
So when you started to cry DUCK...which was really YUCK.
I looked over at you to see you trying to climb out of the tub while repeating yuck....yuck.....yuck.
And there in the bottom of the tub was an abundance of POO.
Poo mixed with all your toys.
Oh my word!
So Daddy came in and scooped you up, took you to another bathroom to re-wash you and left poor-ole-momma with the bleach and a plastic cup. He just smiled, shook his head and shut me in the bathroom. Great!
So I finished cleaning, scrubbing, soaking.....then I got ready and we were off. We arrived at the game, sat up close and cheered for our team.
Until the big bad thunderstorm came along and rained us out!
BOO, but at least we made it to the car in the nick of time before we got soaked!!!
Came home & made some snacks, watched Yo Gabba Gabba and put you to bed!
Then we decided to watch a movie ...
but before we went to bed we stopped to check on you....
And this is what we found.....you were hidden in all your stuffed animals!
When Daddy puts you to bed you get all of them in the bed with you.
Mommy's not that nice. :) I give you 1 or 2!
Bright and early the next morning this is what we found........
Yes tee-tee everywhere! What a pee-poo filled weekend!!!



5 comments:
Seriously?!?!? That is awesome!
HILARIOUS! Little tooter!
HAH! She really is a little miss Priss isn't she. So funny. First the poo in the tub (hey atleast she new it was yuck). Then the diaper take off during sleep. Too funny.
We HAVE to keep shorts or pants on Grayson at ALL times.......else.
Priss, you are SO adorable....that smile, that hair, that little squishy tush!!!
Scary thunderstorm on Thurs....our lights went out a few times and Daddy was out with friends! Boo for getting rained out!
Those are some sweet buns!
And YUCK is right- I am soo not looking forward to poopie in the tub!
Post a Comment