She is saying bless you when you sneeze, which is so very sweet.
And excuse me when she toots. Haha, cuse me is what it sounds like...and is really cute coming from a 1 year old.
Tonight during the Cowboy game she was yelling ...Oh Man ...at the TV just like Mommy. Then Come Mon and raising her hand up. Ah, I love this stage...you know minus the attitude. However, I wouldn't trade one second of it for anything in this whole world. These days are truly precious. I think she's a keeper.
Then it was Mani-Pedi time for Miss Priss. She loves having her nails painted and I touch them up or change the color about twice a week. I take FULL advantage of this dress-up thing. I mean what else should you do with a little girl?
I couldn't figure out how to get a good picture of her nails, then when we were playing our push-you-down-the-hall-1million-times-in-the-laundry-basket-until-Mommy's-legs-nearly-fall-off-game she said peek-a-boo Mommy and SNAP I got it! Thanks Tootsie!

She has started trying to jump , but still keeps one foot on the ground. She's a pro at jumping if she is holding onto something, but she's not too sure about getting that other foot all the way off the ground unless supported. She started spinning in circles when she was about 12 months old, but now she has begun full on faster than fast spins. The kind that make you dizzy and fall over with laughter. She really loves that.
Oh I almost forgot.... she even likes to help fan her nails to assure the maximum dryness. Such a big girl. That's my Miss Prissy Pants!
She has started trying to jump , but still keeps one foot on the ground. She's a pro at jumping if she is holding onto something, but she's not too sure about getting that other foot all the way off the ground unless supported. She started spinning in circles when she was about 12 months old, but now she has begun full on faster than fast spins. The kind that make you dizzy and fall over with laughter. She really loves that.
She even tells me to sit in my chair and DAINTE Mommy DAINTE...which means dance to Miss Priss. Daddy was talking to me after work and said he was headed to take a shower and asked me to read her, her new Biscuit book that he had picked up...before we were even finished talking she was back in the room with the book in her hand, holding it up and saying PEEP. (Please) Seriously child who taught you all these things. You must say 100's of words and understand even more. You my dear are something special and we really love you!!!
And one last thing.....
GO COWBOYS!!!



4 comments:
Love your mani pedi miss Priss. Very pretty. Also Go Cowboys is right. Atleast they won or else your little one might have been screaming some of daddies unhappy comments at the tv. I know my husband and mom weren't to happy in the beginning of the game. Luckily they did better in the second half.
Thanks so much for the good advice on breastfeeding. Its very nice and helpful to hear from women who understand or who have good advice to try to help us. I'm just so green about it all. I'm just learning and don't know what to do. So I do appreciate the help very much :)
That is just too darn cute. Mani/Pedi's. You are creating a little dainty adorable one there! Can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch with you two!!
yes, she's definitely a keeper! those mani pedis are so cute. :) still trying to get LL to watch football with me... hee hee
This is too cute. Such a sweet age!
I feel your ((hugs))!
Post a Comment