Monday, September 21, 2009

Uh oh....

Tonight Miss Priss locked herself in the bathroom....

with my cell phone...

that I somehow convinced her to slip under the door to me so I could call my parents & wonderful neighbor...

it was really funny to see her bend down, look at me under the door and say Hey Momma...


thank you Vanessa for being awesome and coming over to let her free!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh no!! I'm glad you were able to get her out quickly! Very cute summer pic below too :)

Kelli said...

Holy Crap! How did you ever get her out? Did you guys have to pick the lock? That brings a little shiver of mommy panic to my spine :)
At least Miss Priss doesn't seem to concerned- and you did manage to snap a pic (of course!)

Michelle said...

Glad it wasn't the garage! ha! IT's so fun locking yourself out of the house! Glad you got her out!