Seriously child, stop growing!
You are my shining star. You are very independent at this stage in your life, and I have seen lately that you can really hold your own with the older kiddos. You definitely know what you want. You are so very helpful around the house, you love to load the washer and dryer with Mommy. You think the clean up your toys game is oh-so-fun. You love to stack things. You even have a special order for food on your tray. I am amazed at how careful you are when you are climbing all over the place, however you still have fallen a few times. You looked at me today after I put your hat on and pointed to it and said...this is a hat. You asked me where your other shoe was by pointing to your foot and saying... other choo. Your vocabulary has been stellar since you were a bitty baby and it just keeps blossoming as the days go by. You love to color, and if I am not careful you will color on just about anything....hence the new markers that only color on special paper for Christmas :)
Today I did not put you back in your chair for your 19 mo. pictures, I let you run off as you pleased. After all you were watching your show when I interrupted you for a photo shoot. I let you stand in the chair, I let you do whatever you wanted, because that's where we are at this very day. I wanted to remember your independence....so I just let you be! And here we have it...Miss 19 Months!







No comments:
Post a Comment