I am taking a little break from packing while Tootsie naps. I really should be going at it full force when she's not next to me to unpack what I have just packed. But I need a moment to blog! I really loathe packing. I also see that I need to dust more often, that I have a bunch of stuff I never use, and that I wish we could just buy all new "everything" for the new place and not move a thing. Wouldn't that be nice.
Plus, for the next month we will have people in our house...walking around, opening drawers, cabinets...eeek, I will constantly be picking up after Miss Priss who can tear up a room in 30 minutes....and that is giving her extra time. This was completely picked up before nap time, and during one episode of Barney....this took place!
So needless to say, I have my work cut out for me!
Time is ticking by so fast and I can hardly believe we are 23 days away from our 1st home.
23 days is nothing...that's not even a month people!
So my lists are long and my days are short, no more sleeping in until noon. I have packing & 500 phone calls to make. I have many things to do, I may be going in circles, but those circle will eventually get me somewhere.
The house is coming along...last week we saw that the brick was going up,
the next day we had insulation and 2 days later there were textured walls. Thanks Mom & Dad for coming to visit us and I am glad you got to walk through the house to make sure all was well. Dad your eye caught some things I would have never realized.
For one: A door knob must be on the same side as the light switch. So if you look at your back door they both must be either on the right or left. Thank Dad!!!
The cabinets are now in the house and the base boards are down. So as of right now we are moving right along......
Happy Monday!



1 comment:
Your house looks absolutely gorgeous. Miss priss will definitely have lots of space to make messes in that house. :)
Post a Comment