Sunday, November 8, 2009

random thoughts to start the day...

slightly stressed out.
packing.
now worried that something will happen right before we are suppose to get the house.
that wasn't in my though process.
praying otherwise.
i am optimistic.
this can't happen, i have already mentally moved in.
woke up with 3 pimples.
i never get pimples.
need a day at the spa.
found an ALL DAY-head-to-toe-pamper-me-good-package for $250.
it stated...do not drive home, have someone pick you up or take a cab, you will feel like you are walking on a cloud.
thinking that doesn't sound too bad.
where do i sign.
however, i am happy to see family, as always.
glad my brother is doing good in college.
thinking i could use a maid once a week.
if i go back to work this is an option, right Hubby?
wonder if Miss Priss would mind being an only child.
wonder if we should try for #2.
yes I know those two thoughts are far left and right.
hence the title ...random thoughts.
glad it has been a beautiful week.
have enjoyed walks and the park.
won a $50 gift card to Market Street, super excited. I never win things. However, lately I have been lucky. Won $25 at the tanning salon last month . Maybe I should play the lotto.
found a new show on A&E to record, called Hoarders.
Brothers & Sisters will record tonight and I can't wait to watch it, i try and wait til Wednesday so I don't have to wait as long for the next show, well it makes sense to me at least.
speaking of tanning...
I stopped, I ended my 10 year long love affair with the cancer causing tanning bed.
doesn't mean I don't miss it.
i drank a gallon of water yesterday. I must have been thirsty.
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow you do have a whole lot of random thoughts. Lots!
Your mind must be a wirl wind.
Brothers and sisters tonight. I'm excited to see if Justins fiance is pregnant. In the preview he asks her if she is. Hmm I wonder?
Oh and I wonder how things are going with the hottie French guy.

melissa said...

wow... i think i am overwhelmed for you :) lol... let me know what u need and what i can do to help!! everything will work out perfectly....