I know in a few years Miss Priss will really enjoy it. They called all the kids on stage to sing, and to the aisles to dance. We were right up front and Miss Priss loved all of the excitement. We booked our tickets at night so that we could see the Christmas lights from the train, and it was lovely. The train stopped and Santa visited each cart to wish us all a Merry Christmas. Miss Priss was not thrilled about this to say the least. She would say hi Santa and wave, but when he got close she was not happy at all. Then after the train ride we walked around looking at all of the exhibits they had set up and decided it was time for some Mexican food....we're suckers for Mexican food on a cold night. Ok, any night for that matter!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
and then Hubby got something for Miss Priss that I of course wouldn't feed her...but it was cute when she saw it and one won't hurt every once in a while anyway right?!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
and well what can I say about my other child...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
.....
I was able to work on some orders while Daddy was off and run many errands. Daddy and Tootsie played chase until she was pooped everyday...meaning she napped great and went to bed early each night. This allowed Mommy & Daddy to watch several movies!
....
We headed to the mall to get pictures with Santa on Monday. Miss Priss looked just beautiful in her red dress. When I saw this dress at the Gap, I just had to have it, regardless if she already had 2 other Christmas dresses. This was the one! Oh gosh, I can only imagine when it comes time to pick out prom dresses....so much fun!!
We waited in line, I'm so glad Miss Priss sits in her stroller without a peep (most of the time) and I think I may be that Mom with her child in the stroller when they are 5. It's so nice to not have to chase her fast behind around. Then when we got to the polar express part we let her out, snapped some pictures and it was time to see Santa. I made sure to get a video because I just knew after the first episode with Santa she would scream and cry and I was going to get it on video to show her boyfriends one day (one day far far away that is). And surprisingly she didn't cry, but she didn't smile either. So we picked he prettiest serious face and headed to go look at lights.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
she didn't want to leave

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
....
After checking blind prices and instillation we decided that it would be cheaper for us to purchase blinds our self and Hubby could install them. I bought 4 this past week and even got 2 of them on sale. So he put up our 2 kitchen blinds while I was at the grocery store the other night and they look great, good job babe...just 17 more to go! So then we moved that red sheet into the living room and it actually looks nice with the Christmas decor!!
....
I cannot believe Christmas is right around the corner. We will be out of town the 24th, back home that night, leave again early the 26th, back home late the 29th. Hubby parents will be in town then. And we will leave again for a wedding the 1st day of the New Year.
We will be busy to say the least.
....
We also went to a fun breakfast and book exchange a few days ago. It was a cute little playdate and Miss Priss and I had a nice time. We love books and I try and pick up one each time we are at the store.
best smile award to Grayson....too cute dude!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
silly girls with their feet up...haha, they are 2 weeks apart! Aren't they cute?!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
......
Miss Priss also thinks that her Desitin is lotion and I have caught her several times applying it to her little face. She just might have the smoothest skin in town

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
.....
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!!! Merry Christmas!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



2 comments:
We had fun at the train too! I thought the little teeny-bopper singers were a little corny, but hey the kiddos liked it. Grace got up on stage and everything! Glad ya'll had fun too!
I LOVE ALL the pictures! Very cute! I love it when you can capture kids genuinely happy and smiling from ear to ear- not the cheese ball grin Ali has been posin with lately!
Still debating on whether or not to take Ali to see Santa this weekend... might be a scream fest! I'm glad to see Miss Priss made it through unharmed :)
Post a Comment