Sunday, December 20, 2009

One the 20th day of December....

My Miss Priss turns one month older! She's growing up faster than ever these days! It seems like not long ago we had her 1st Birthday, now I am brainstorming about the BIG TWO. Oh my, that is hard to say. I have enjoyed everyday of your journey of life so far little lady, we have made memories that I will never forget and I know there are so many more to come. We love you more than life!! We thank God that we were so blessed to have you hand picked just for us! How did we ever get so lucky?
Miss Priss here's what you're doin'...
*weighing: 24 lbs
*wearing: size 4 diapers, size 4 & 5 shoes, size 12-24 clothes depending on the brand..I did squeeze you into a really cute 6-9 mo. sweater the other day and it fit fine.
*eating: everything you get your hands on, loving cereal or really just drinking the milk from the bowl.
*still talking up a storm, singing & watched your first movie with Daddy..Lady & the Tramp, but you call it Doggies...we know what you mean kiddo.
*love baths and showers, you love to get in the shower with Daddy or I and just play under our feet and cry when it's time to get out.
*you love your tree, you say preeeetee. Mommy loves it too!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

*you are still obsessed with coloring, asking 25 times a day to color and loving every minute of it
*you put yourself in timeout for the first time and told me NO NO TINE TOUT .
(tine tout =time out)
*you are quite the cheerleader for the Cowboys....that's our girl!!
Happy 21 months my dearest!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE PIE MISS PRISS! I hope your first birthday is amazing and that the next year is wonderful as well.

Lindsay said...

haha Melissa, it's her 21 month bday.

Michelle said...

Happy 21 months! XOXO