
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I love you sweet little girl!
Today you are 22 months old, getting so close to 24 months...2 years old. Oh my!
You are such a joy in our lives, making us laugh harder than the day before. Some days I wonder why we are so lucky to have such an intelligent, happy, ray of sunshine in our lives. And I thank God each and everyday for you!
You are wearing:
12-18 & 18-24 clothes
size 4 and 5 shoes
size 4 diapers
You are getting your 2 year molars, all 4 of them. You have been the best teether....you get them all at once and are done!
You are singing & dancing all day long. Love to have books read to you before bed. Love to stack your blocks. Love to play & color & snack & eat & snack some more...little growing girl! Love to repeat everything we say & run & laugh & throw alittle tiff every now and then...but that's quite alright my dear! Love to take a bath & showers, too! I just know you are going to have a blast in the water this summer, and I can not wait!!
Bottom line, we love you little lady! Happy 22 months!



5 comments:
You have to start reminding me that they, livie and averee, have the same "day" birthdays :) I always see it the day after !! Poor livie... she was 8 months yesterday and i am such a horrible mom...lol!!! anyways.... miss priss is a little toot, i guess i will send kenz over to take pics of her!! she was saying cheese the other day so great for her :)
Um she has the cutest clothes on ever! What a doll.
I love her totally ignoring you trying to take her picture. She's so funny.
Happy 22 months sweet girl.
aw so cute! :) love the pictures.
sweet blog..
xoxo-
Yeah for 22 months! The fun is only REALLY beginning! Hahahha! So happy you got the videos working, just call me Computer expert michelle, ha! Now that is a funny thought! Love you!
A-Maz-Ing how fast time is flying by ! Make it stop!!
And Ali must be a big girl- she wears 2T clothes, and size 5 shoes-at 17 months.. geesh- where did my monster baby come from?
Post a Comment