Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolution

Dear 2010,

This year I will be ORGANIZED..
so much so that it is down-right-disgusting.

That is my New Years Resolution & maybe I have a few more but those are the same ole...drop a few pounds blah blah blah, so when those happen we'll all just be surprised! :)

And as for Hubby,
well... he doesn't believe in New Years Resolutions. He said why wait a whole year to say what you are going to do when you can just do it right then. Good point babe!

Happy New Year Dears!

Warmest Regards,
Lindsay

5 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

I know, My resolution was to loose the baby bump finally and I was supposed to start working on that yesterday. Have a done a single thing other than eat eat and eat. NOPE. Ahhh I better get seriouse.
I'm glad you guys had good Christmas celebrations and a happy new year. Good luck with your organizing. Not a bad idea. I should do the same but first I have to start working out. :)

Kelli said...

OK- tell me all your tips and tricks to becoming more organized... I need that too!
Happy New Years and LOVED the christmas card!

allie said...

I hear ya on being organized! My way of organizing is to just get rid of everything, haha! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Hope to see you soon!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness, look how much she's grown. This has to be the most absolutely adorable post EVER!!! I love love love all the pictures and video's, Your little miss priss is just such a cutie angel.
What a great year it seems you guys had, I hope your 2010 is just wonderful!

Lisa said...

What a great year 2009 was! I can't believe how much she (and Emma) have changed!