Friday, February 5, 2010

Dress up shoes & stuffed mushrooms...

Last night I was feeling like Chef Lindsay, so I made up my own concoction and stuffed it inside some baby portabella mushrooms. They turned out great and even Miss Priss was asking for seconds... more, more, highchair, more.
Super easy, 15 min prep, 20 min cook....yummy!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Miss Priss got a big box of dress up shoes for Christmas and asked me yesterday to open them. I was hesitant because that means I will have 16 more shoes to pick up, but I stopped myself. Why in the world should I tell my daughter no we are not going to play with this now, because I don't want to pick it up. Shame on me! That's what you do with toys...play with them & then pick them up. In just a few short years there will be no more toys, they'll be replaced with phones and I heart Jackson, Jace, or Brennon book covers! So out with the shoes....I took all of them out and she was happy as can be. She pranced around the house all day in them. Such a sassy little thing!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And a super cute little book I picked up...I love you stinky face. It's a little boy book, but I didn't care...It's cute & Miss Priss tries to read it, saying But Mama But Mama like they do in the book! Cute as a button I tell ya!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

6 comments:

Katie said...

Love those heels! Precious.

Britni said...

Those mushrooms looks yummy!!

Meant to be a mom said...

I LOVE the shoe picture. She is so cute.
Those mushrooms look so delicous!

I left you an award on my blog :)

Unknown said...

I LOOOOOOVE that book! Jackson has me read it to him all the time!

missy said...

Definatley my all time favorite book....and Grayson's, too! I even posted about it about a year and a half ago. We have to read it and our Thomas the Train book every single night.....Grayson can actually recite it by heart as long as he is looking at the pages.

Salsa sounds great for Monday but I promise i won't run away from red velvet cheesecake balls either! It's just after devouring an entire piece (by myself) at work a while back....I now have to hold my breath when serving it to others. :)

Love you and can't wait to see you girls on Monday!!

missy said...

Found it! :) Enjoy!!


http://therichards-itsawonderfullife.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-love-you-stinky-butt_24.html