
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
This morning I woke up to a beautiful balloon ...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
And Miss Priss got some new dress up shoes (because she needed more) and play necklaces, and a couple books (she ran off to... wreed them) and Daddy thought she needed a basketball goal. I said Honey she's starting dance this summer, and aren't basketball goals for boys? He said he wants her to be well rounded, ya know open up all her options! :) Such a hoot, Love you Babe! Thanks for our goodies this morning! And the basketball goal IS fun, Tootsie and I played! We may have a Kobe on our hands! :) Speaking of Kobe, I thought now would be an appropriate time to tell you that you're going to see the Lake's/Mavs on the 24th! Happy Valentine's Day!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



3 comments:
happy valentine's!!!
She is soooo cute!!! Love all the pics :)
BTW, your hubby's snowman and snow dog ROCK!!
What a fun Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment