Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This time last year...

Time passes so quickly and you forget all the little things, I am forever grateful for all the pictures, this blog, and my journal I keep by my bed that I began when I was pregnant. So now that Miss Priss will be 2 in 3 short days, I thought I would reminisce around this time last year.
Miss Priss 10 months old

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Miss Priss 10 months (forgive my Southern twang, when I say BYE!)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Miss Priss last February, 10 1/2mos. she loved to point to "eyes" and if they were yours you better watch out...she'd poke ya! HA!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Last Valentine's day, a week shy of 11 months, she took her 1st steps and began to walk..

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

This was the end of a show we were watching and Miss Priss loved the beat, so we played it over and over until she had, had enough.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Then came 11 months old. We really got some use out of your Bumbo little girl!! I forgot that I put you in it until you started arching your back, but your legs were too chunk to get yourself out. Then at 7-8 months I put it up and around 10 months we tried it again and you loved it. Like a little portable high chair.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Oh bitty, you're growing up!

Then you turned ONE...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And your hair started to grow..

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

And she became very curious, and her personality that we thought we had seen, was only beginning and she has brought us an unbelievable amount of joy, happiness, & love that we never knew was possible. Miss Priss you are simply amazing in our eyes and we love you more that you'll ever know. I just want you to read this one day and know just how special you really are. And that you can do anything that you want to do...That's what Papaw always use to tell me, and I know it's true!!

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness, could she be any stinking cuter! I just think she is such a doll.

Can you even believe she's almost two? Its crazy isn't it.

Meant to be a mom said...

Hey Lindsay! I'm not at work the past few days so I don't have your email address to send you an email but I can tell you a short version of how the tree was done for now. Then email you some details later if you would like???

My Sister in law did it. I found a tree on line. It was on some art blog and I came across it and took it to her and said, "I want this on the baby's wall" (I was only a few months pregnant at the time). She took the picture I took offline and drew it onto a clear overhead projector plastic sheet. She used sharpy (you can erase sharpy with arosol hairspray when its being used on plastic).
She drew the tree onto the projection sheet and then showed it to me. I thought it looked great. Then she brought her over head projector to my house (she's a highschool teacher). She used the projector to make the image big and the right size for the wall. She then made the room dark, and used a pencil to copy the projected image onto the wall. Once she had it all drawn she painted it. I helped with the tracing but I'm not steady enough to do the painting so she did it all on her own. She made it look so easy but I could never have done it. If you have any other questions, send me another blog message or email me. I'll be back at work on Monday.

I hope this helps. =)