Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Flower Sprinkler

This was my flower sprinkler when I was younger. See I told you my Mom kept everything!! :) SO, I love that Miss Priss gets to use it this summer and many summers to come! She wasn't too sure about the water spraying her, she is funny about certain things. She'll get use to it after we head to the pool and splash ground parks this summer! We can't wait!



This bathing is from Gymboree for whoever asked me a while ago. Sorry I just remembered!! I ordered it online about a month and a half ago so they may still have it! It comes with blue bottoms, but they are a little big so we used some from another suit!!

She had a blast, then it was time for a bath....

Love you little Princess!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

She is too adorable! That bathing suit is darling.