skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We have been on the go all day today. From the Fun Club at the gym, to the Play Pool for several hours until Miss Priss told me she wanted to go eat. Which was nice since I thought we would leave crying.... "pay in da wadder"! We had lunch at Subway, went home to clean up around the house(that never-ending, non-paying job), a shower and back in the car to meet Daddy at the Park after work. We could not have picked a better day. It was beautiful out, the weather was perfect, we fed the ducks, enjoyed each others company, then headed out to dinner. After dinner we waddled to the car..Ha! We decided to go look at new cars( oh the smell of a new car) and then it was time to get home to begin our night time routine! If you would have asked me 5 years ago where I thought I would be today, I would have told you that I would be working long shifts at a hospital ...I could not have imagined such a wonderful, happy place that we call "our life". I am so blessed and thankful for each and everyday that the Lord allows me to spend with my family... because I love them more and more every second!

Daddy & Miss Priss







*Added it to the "Favorite Places" list!!
1 comment:
I just love her hair. I can't wait to have a daughter one day and do fun things to her hair. I know there are so many more amazing things about having a daughter. One day it will happen for me. I'm loving having a son though. He's a blast as well.
Post a Comment